Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Cuban Rotisserie Pork Loin with Peppers and Onions Recipe
- 12 medium garlic cloves
- 1/3 cup freshly squeezed orange juice (from about 1 medium orange)
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lime juice (from about 2 medium limes)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons dried oregano
- 2 tablespoons kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 (4- to 4-1/2-pound) boneless pork loin
- 4 medium red bell peppers , cored, seeded, and halved
- 2 medium white onions , quartered
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?