Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Cuban Pork Chops with Bush’s Black Bean Fiesta Grillin’ Beans
- FOR THE CHOPS:
- 6 whole Bone-in Center Cut Pork Chops
- 2 cups Orange Juice
- 2 whole Limes, Juiced
- 5 cloves Garlic, Minced
- 2 teaspoons Cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon Cayenne Pepper
- 1 Tablespoon Dried Oregano
- 1 whole Small Yellow Onion, Halved And Sliced Thin
- FOR THE SAUCE:
- 1 bunch Cilantro
- 1 bunch Parsley
- 1 cup Olive Oil
- Salt And Pepper, to taste
- 2 cans (15.8 Oz. Size) Bush’s Black Bean Fiesta Grillin’ Beans, To Serve
Directions:View on The Pioneer Woman
Why don't we display directions?