Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Cuban Green Salad with Avocados Recipe
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 2 medium red onions, halved lengthwise and thinly sliced
- 2/3 cup sherry vinegar
- 3 tablespoons freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 4 medium ripe tomatoes, cut into sixths
- 4 medium ripe avocados, halved lengthwise and cut crosswise into sixths
- 1 head romaine lettuce, torn into bite-size pieces
- 1 head Bibb lettuce, torn into bite-size pieces
- 1 head Boston lettuce, torn into bite-size pieces
- 1 cup cooked black beans
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?