Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Cuban Garlic Sauce
- ½ to ¾ teaspoon whole cumin seeds, or to taste
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano leaves, crumbled
- 1 rosemary sprig or bay leaf
- 1 whole head garlic, cloves separated and peeled
- 1½ teaspoons salt
- 2 cups fresh bitter orange juice, or 1 cup regular orange juice and 1 cup fresh lime juice
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 71kcal (4%)|
|Total Fat 6g (9%)|
|Saturated Fat 1g (4%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 4g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|