Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Cuban Chicken Legs
- 15 to 16 chicken legs (about 4 pounds)
- 1½ cups fresh lemon juice (from 6 to 8 lemons), plus 1 or 2 lemons, thinly sliced and seeded
- ½ cup olive oil
- 15 medium-size cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 chicken bouillon cubes, crumbled
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano, or a small handful of fresh oregano
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Papaya and Arugula Salad , for serving
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 118kcal (6%)|
|Total Fat 8g (13%)|
|Saturated Fat 2g (10%)|
|Cholesterol 42mg (14%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 1g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|