Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Cuban Black Beans and Rice (Moros y Cristianos)
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 1 bell pepper or banana pepper or cubanelle, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 teaspoon cumin, toasted and ground
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 2 (15 ounce) cans black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/2 cup water or broth
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup cilantro, chopped
- 2 cups cooked rice
Directions:View on Closet Cooking
Why don't we display directions?