Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Cuban-Style Pork Chops
- 8 to 12 thin center-cut pork chops, ½ to ¾ inch thick
- 2 to 4 cloves garlic, or to taste
- ½ teaspoon dried oregano leaves
- ½ teaspoon ground cumin
- ½ cup fresh bitter orange juice, or ¼ cup regular orange juice and ¼ cup fresh lime juice
- ½ cup dry sherry or vino seco (Cuban dry cooking wine)
- ¼ cup Aceite de Achiote (Achiote-Flavored Olive Oil), or ¼ cup olive oil and 1 teaspoon bijol (annatto seed seasoning)
- Salt to taste
- Freshly ground black pepper to taste (optional)
- 1 large onion, thinly sliced into rings
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 229kcal (11%)|
|Total Fat 8g (12%)|
|Saturated Fat 3g (14%)|
|Cholesterol 76mg (25%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 8g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|