Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Cuban-Style Marinated Slow-Roasted Pork Picnic Shoulder
- 1 tablespoon cumin seeds
- 1 tablespoon whole black peppercorns
- 6 garlic cloves, smashed
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne
- 2/3 cup fresh orange juice
- 1/3 cup fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 bone-in, skin-on pork picnic shoulder (about 7 pounds; see Notes)
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 1200kcal (60%)|
|Total Fat 108g (165%)|
|Saturated Fat 28g (141%)|
|Cholesterol 225mg (75%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 3g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|