Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Crystallized Ginger Crème Brûlée
- 2 cups heavy (whipping) cream
- 3 tablespoons chopped peeled fresh ginger
- 6 large egg yolks
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- ¼ cup finely chopped crystallized ginger
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 6 tablespoons oven-dried brown sugar (see Notes) for topping
- 2 kiwi fruit (about 6 ounces total), green and gold if possible
- 1½ cups diced fresh pineapple
- 1½ cups diced fresh mango
- 3 tablespoons Grand Marnier, curaçao, or other orange liqueur (optional)
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 521kcal (26%)|
|Total Fat 34g (53%)|
|Saturated Fat 20g (100%)|
|Cholesterol 318mg (106%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 49g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|