Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 pound uncooked medium shrimp, peeled, deveined
- 2 1/4 teaspoons salt, divided
- 1 large egg white
- 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1/4 cup low-salt chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons Shaoxing wine (Chinese rice wine) or dry Sherry
- 1 teaspoon Asian sesame oil
- 1/4 teaspoon ground white pepper
- 4 cups peanut oil or vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup 1-inch-long pieces green onions
- 4 quarter-size slices peeled fresh ginger, crushed with side of heavy large knife
- 3/4 cup frozen green peas, thawed
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?