Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Crusty cheddar pies
- 500g slim young leeks , thickly sliced
- 300g broccoli , cut into small florets
- 3 celery sticks, de-stringed and sliced
- 1kg floury potatoes , such as King Edward, cut into even-sized chunks
- 85g butter
- 170g pot 0% fat Greek yogurt
- 850ml semi-skimmed milk
- 75g plain flour
- 2 tsp English mustard
- 1 tsp wholegrain mustard
- 300g pack mature cheddar , finely grated
- handful frozen peas
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?