Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Crusty White Loaf
- 1¼ teaspoons (0.3 ounce) packed fresh yeast, or 1 1/8 teaspoons (½ packet) active dry yeast, dissolved in 2 cups cool water (about 75 degrees)
- 1½ cups cool water (about 75 degrees)
- 2½ cups plus 2 tablespoons bread flour
- 2¼ cups cool water (about 75 degrees)
- 1¼ teaspoons (0.3 ounces) packed fresh yeast, or 1 1/8 teaspoons (½ packet) active dry yeast
- 4¾ cups plus 2 tablespoons bread flour
- 1 tablespoon plus 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- Vegetable oil, for coating the bowl
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 50kcal (2%)|
|Total Fat 1g (1%)|
|Saturated Fat 0g (0%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 9g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|