Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Crusty Cornstalk Rolls
- 1 1/2 teaspoon active dry yeast (from a 1/4-ounce package)
- 1 1/4 cups warm water (105115F), divided
- 1 teaspoon mild honey or sugar
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour plus more for kneading and dusting
- 1 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoon stone-ground yellow cornmeal, divided
- Equipment: a spray bottle filled with water
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?