Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Crusted Rack of Lamb for Luke
- 2 three-racks of lamb
- Olive oil
- 1 egg white
- 2 tablespoons of ground almonds
- 1 clove of garlic, peeled and chopped
- ½ teaspoon of ground cumin
- A handful of finely Chopped fresh mint, parsley and cilantro
- 2 medium-sized sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into fat chunks
- A scant handful of chopped fresh rosemary
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 910kcal (45%)|
|Total Fat 75g (115%)|
|Saturated Fat 30g (150%)|
|Cholesterol 138mg (46%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 29g|
|Dietary Fiber 5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|