Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Crushed Potatoes with Parsley & Thyme
- 2 pounds small waxy potatoes, such as fingerling or baby Yukon gold, scrubbed vigorously to smooth skins
- 2 tablespoons salt for boiling, plus more to taste
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 cups chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme leaves
- Ground pepper to taste
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 329kcal (16%)|
|Total Fat 16g (25%)|
|Saturated Fat 5g (26%)|
|Cholesterol 15mg (5%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 43g|
|Dietary Fiber 4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|