Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Crushed Peas with Feta and Scallions
- 2 1/4 pounds peas in the pod, or 1 1/2 cups frozen organic peas or petit pois
- 2 to 4 tablespoons fruity olive oil
- 1/2 pound sheep's-milk feta, drained
- 1/2 pound Greek-style yogurt
- 1 garlic clove, peeled and minced with a little coarse salt
- a bunch of scallions, trimmed and finely sliced
- a large handful of mint leaves, shredded
- juice of 1 lemon
- coarse salt and black pepper
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?