Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Crunchy red cabbage slaw
- 300g red cabbage
- 1 large carrot , coarsely grated
- 1 red-skinned apple , coarsely grated
- bunch spring onions , thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- stalks from a punnet of mustard cress
- 2 tbsp wholegrain mustard
- 500g roast chicken
- leaves from a large bunch of basil
- ground fenugreek or coriander
- zest and juice 1 lime
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- salt and pepper , to taste
- 4 chicken breasts
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?