Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Crunchy chicken salad
- 4 tbsp Vietnamese fish sauce (nuoc mam) or Thai fish sauce (nam pla)
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 4 tbsp lime juice
- 1 tbsp sugar , or more to taste if liked
- tsp coarsely ground black pepper
- 1 small red chilli , seeded and finely chopped
- 200g white cabbages , finely shredded
- 2 medium carrots , finely shredded
- 1 small onion , finely sliced
- 2 tbsp roughly chopped fresh mint leaves
- 2 tbsp roughly chopped coriander leaves
- 3 garlic cloves , peeled
- 3 plump fresh red chillies , halved and seeded
- 1 tbsp caster sugar
- 3 tbsp Vietnamese fish sauce (nuoc mam) or Thai fish sauce (nam pla)
- 3 tbsp rice vinegar
- small bunch of fresh mint
- 2 tbsp salted peanut , very finely chopped
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?