Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Crunchy cauliflower, apple & blue cheese salad
- 5 tbsp cider vinegar
- 2 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil or rapeseed oil
- little drizzle of honey
- 3-4 apple , cored and thinly sliced
- 1 small cauliflower , chopped
- handful of alfalfa sprouts (optional)
- 200g Stilton or vegetarian crumbly blue cheese, such as Dorset Blue Vinney, crumbled
- small bunch mint , chopped
- 50g sunflower seeds , toasted (walnuts or cobnuts also work well)
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?