Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Crunchy Wheat and Rye
- 1 1/3 cups water
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 3 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 cup bread flour
- 2 cups whole wheat flour
- 1/2 cup rye flour
- 1 1/2 tablespoons dry milk powder
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons bread machine yeast
- 1/2 cup wheat and barley nugget cereal (e.g. Grape-Nuts™)
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/12 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 3.6g|
|Saturated Fat 2g|
|Total Carbohydrate 36.9g|
|Dietary Fiber 3.9g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|