Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Crunchy Slaw with Radishes
- 1/3 cup light mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons white-wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons freshly squeezed lime juice from about 2 limes
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- 1 small green cabbage about 2 pounds, halved, cored, and thinly sliced
- 1 bunch radishes ends trimmed, halved, and thinly sliced (about 1 1/2 cups)
Directions:View on PBS Food
Why don't we display directions?