Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Crunchy Sake Pickles
- 2 pounds mixed vegetables, such as 4x1/2" spears of English hothouse or Persian cucumbers, 4x1/4" spears of peeled carrots, and quartered radishes
- 1 1/2 tablespoons kosher salt
- 8 thinly sliced shiso or large basil leaves
- 1 red Fresno chile or jalapeo cut into 1/2" rings
- 3 tablespoons sake
- 2 tablespoons seasoned rice vinegar
- 2 teaspoons sesame seeds
- 1 teaspoon finely grated peeled ginger
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?