Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Crunchy Rainbow Wraps
- 4 oz. light vegetable cream cheese (or use Boursin cheese or blue cheese or ranch dressing)
- 6 large flavored wraps such as spinach or red pepper or whole wheat or flour tortillas
- 6 large iceberg lettuce leaves
- 1 1/2 cup shredded carrots (2 3 large carrots)
- 1 1/2 cup shredded red cabbage, or use peeled and diced cucumber
- 1/4 red onion, finely diced (1/2 cup total) (optional)
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 1 cup crumbled blue or shredded Cheddar or Monterey Jack cheese (optional)
Directions:View on PBS Food
Why don't we display directions?