Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Crunchy Fruit and Wild Rice Salad
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons sherry vinegar (a really nice one, otherwise it can be bitter)
- 2 teapoons honey
- 1/2 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 cup wild rice, rinsed well
- 1 can low-sodium chicken broth (14 oz.) plus enough water to equal 4 cups liquid (I use Swansons low-sodium broth)
- 3/4 cup chopped celery
- 3 green onions sliced, white and green parts
- 3/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1 Granny Smith apple, peeled and chopped
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds
Directions:View on Bunky Cooks
Why don't we display directions?