Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Crunchy Eggs with Piquillo Peppers
- 1 tablespoon distilled white vinegar
- 4 extra-large eggs
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 2 ounces thinly sliced Serrano ham or prosciutto, cut into 2x1/4" strips
- 1/2 cup canned piquillo peppers or roasted red peppers from jar, cut lengthwise into 1/2"-wide strips
- 1/2 cup dry Sherry
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh marjoram
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt plus more for seasoning
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 cup panko (Japanese breadcrumbs)
- 1/2 teaspoon chopped fresh thyme
- 2 large egg whites
- 3/4 cup olive oil
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?