Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Crunchy Chicken Salad
- 1 1/2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 3 tablespoons chopped onion
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons chopped water chestnuts
- 4 teaspoons sweet pickle relish
- 1 tablespoon chopped pecans
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 4 lettuce leaves
- 1 hard-boiled egg, sliced
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 14.8g|
|Saturated Fat 2.9g|
|Total Carbohydrate 4.3g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|