Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Crunchy Breadcrumb Dressing with Prunes
- 3/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 ounces pancetta or smoked bacon, finely chopped (about 1/2 cup)
- 1 small yellow onion, minced (about 1 cup)
- 4 cups coarse fresh breadcrumbs made from eight 1/2"-thick slices rustic white bread
- 1 cup finely chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 cup pitted prunes (about 5 ounces), quartered
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?