Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Crunchburger (aka the Signature Burger)
- 11/2 pounds ground chuck (80 percent lean) or ground turkey (90 percent lean)
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 11/2 tablespoons canola oil
- 8 slices American cheese, each 1/4 inch thick
- 4 potato hamburger buns, split; toasted (see page 15), if desired
- 4 slices beefsteak tomato (optional)
- 4 leaves romaine lettuce (optional)
- 4 slices red onion (optional)
- Horseradish Mustard Mayonnaise (page 109), optional
- 4 handfuls of potato chips
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?