Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Crumbly Oat and Apricot Bars Recipe
- 10 ounces dried apricots (about 1 1/2 cups)
- 3/4 cup boiling water
- 3 cups uncooked rolled oats
- 1/3 cup whole wheat flour
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon (optional)
- 8 tablespoons unsalted butter (1 stick)
- 7 tablespoons honey
- 6 tablespoons packed light brown sugar
- 1/3 cup apricot jam
- 3/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?