Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Crumb-Coated Halibut with Tomatillo Salsa
- 4 halibut steaks (1-inch thick)
- 1 lemon, halved lengthwise
- ½ cup bread crumbs, preferably fresh
- 2 teaspoons ground pure red hot chile
- 2 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 cup Tomatillo Salsa (see below), made extra hot
- About 8 ounces fresh tomatillos (1½ cups husked)
- 1 fresh jalapeno
- 1 1-inch wedge fresh onion (about ¼ cup)
- ¼ cup fresh cilantro leaves (including tops of stalks)
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?