Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Crudités and Shrimp with Green Goddess Dip
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 anchovy fillets
- 1 medium shallot, coarsely chopped
- 1 tablespoon Champagne vinegar or white wine vinegar
- 1 garlic clove, peeled
- 1 large ripe avocado, peeled, pitted, quartered
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh Italian parsley
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh tarragon
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 30 cooked large American shrimp, peeled, tails left intact
- Heads of green and red Belgian endive, trimmed, leaves separated
- Easter Egg radishes, trimmed, with some tops still attached
- Heirloom baby carrots, peeled, trimmed, with some tops still attached
- Persian or Japanese cucumbers, cut into 3x1/2-inch spears
- Sugar snap peas, trimmed
- Red, yellow, and orange bell peppers, cut into 3x1/2-inch strips
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?