Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Crown Roast of Pork
- 1 8-9 pound crown roast of pork (14 to 22 ribs, depending on how meaty the ribs), Frenched and prepped by butcher
- 1 Tbsp chopped fresh thyme (or 1 teaspoon dried)
- 1 Tbsp chopped fresh sage (or 1 teaspoon dried)
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 cup water
- 4 cups cubed day-old bread (3/4-inch cubes)
- 1/2 pound Italian sausage meat
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/2 cup finely chopped celery
- 3/4 pound tart Granny Smith apples, peeled, cored, chopped (about 2 cups)
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon fresh chopped sage (or 1/2 teaspoon dry)
- 1 teaspoon fresh chopped thyme (or 1/2 teaspoon dry)
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
Directions:View on Simply Recipes
Why don't we display directions?