Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Crown Roast of Lamb with Bright Green Tabouleh
- 1 crown roast of lamb (two 8-chop racks tied together), bones frenched
- 2 teaspoons dried thyme leaves
- Coarse (kosher) salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 4 cups Bright Green Tabouleh
- 4 large bunches fresh mint, for garnish
- 4 large bunches fresh watercress, for garnish
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 593kcal (30%)|
|Total Fat 53g (82%)|
|Saturated Fat 27g (136%)|
|Cholesterol 138mg (46%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 1g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|