Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Crostini with Mushrooms, Prosciutto, and Blue Cheese
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 pound fresh shiitake mushrooms, stemmed, caps chopped
- 4 ounces crimini mushrooms, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 cup whipping cream
- 1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese (about 2 ounces)
- 1/2 tablespoons chopped thinly sliced prosciutto (about 2 1/2 ounces)
- 18 1/2-inch-thick diagonal bread slices cut from 1 sourdough baguette
- Chopped fresh parsley
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?