Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Crostini with Mozzarella and Tomato
- 1 French baguette, cut into diagonal 1/2 inch slices
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, halved
- 6 plum tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 1 bunch fresh basil, julienned
- 1 pound fresh mozzarella cheese, sliced
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 18.4g|
|Saturated Fat 9.1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 35.9g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|