Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Crostini with Lemony Mascarpone and Sweet Fiery Peppers
- 1 baguette, sliced into 1/4 inch slices
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 12 ounces mascarpone
- 2 lemons, zested
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt (or more to taste)
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh cracked black pepper
- 2 medium sweet red peppers, cut into 2 by 1/8 inch strips
- 1 to 2 hot chile peppers, cut into 1/8 inch strips, seeds removed if less heat is desired
- 3/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 3 to 4 cloves garlic, smashed with the back of a knife
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 4 to 5 basil leaves, torn
- Salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
- DirectionsTo Make Crostini:
Directions:View on Framed Cooks
Why don't we display directions?