Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Crostini di Fegatini (Chicken Liver Crostini) Recipe
- 2 anchovy fillets , finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter (1/4 stick)
- 1/2 medium yellow onion , finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 8 ounces chicken livers , trimmed of veins, tendons, and sinew
- 1/4 cup Vin Santo or dry sherry
- 1/3 cup low-sodium chicken broth
- 4 teaspoons capers , drained and finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped fresh sage leaves (about 4 medium leaves)
- 1 teaspoon white wine vinegar
- 1 sweet baguette , sliced and toasted
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?