Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Croque madame with spinach salad
- 1 thick slice crusty white bread
- 1 tsp wholegrain or Dijon mustard
- 2 thin slices ham , trimmed of fat
- 50g mature cheddar or other melting cheese, grated
- tsp cider or white wine vinegar
- 1 tsp mild olive oil , plus a little for frying
- 1 egg
- handful baby-leaf spinach from 100g bag
- few cornichons (optional)
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?