Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 1/4 teaspoons active dry yeast
- 3 tablespoons warm water (110 degrees F/45 degrees C)
- 1 teaspoon white sugar
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons white sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 2/3 cup warm milk
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2/3 cup unsalted butter, chilled
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon water
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/12 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 13.4g|
|Saturated Fat 7.1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 15.8g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|