Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Croissant and Armagnac Bread Pudding Recipe
- 1 cup good-quality pitted prunes (about 6 ounces)
- 1/3 cup Armagnac or brandy
- 2 cups half-and-half
- 1 cup whole milk
- 4 large eggs
- 2 egg yolks
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar, plus 2 tablespoons for garnish
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 5 to 6 croissants (about 1 pound total), torn into 2-inch pieces
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?