Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Croissant Bread Pudding with Mexican Chocolate and Almonds
- Butter, for the pan
- 3 large eggs
- 1½ cups half-and-half
- 2 tablespoons packed light brown sugar
- 4 to 6 croissants, enough to fill a 9-inch pie plate, split in half as for a sandwich
- Mexican chocolate (recipe follows)
- 1 cup sliced almonds
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 445kcal (22%)|
|Total Fat 27g (41%)|
|Saturated Fat 12g (61%)|
|Cholesterol 119mg (40%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 48g|
|Dietary Fiber 4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|