Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Crockpot Chicken Tortilla Soup with Black Beans & Corn (Slow Cooker)
- 1 medium yellow onion, finely chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 jalapeno pepper, seeds removed, minced
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 chipotle pepper, seeds removed, minced (sold in cans, in adobo sauce)
- 2/3 cup brown rice
- 3 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 (15 oz.) can petite diced tomatoes
- 5 cups low-salt chicken broth
- 1 (15 oz.) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup frozen corn kernels
- 1/4 cup finely chopped cilantro
- 3 tbsp fresh lime juice
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Chopped avocado (if desired)
- Tortilla chips (if desired)
- Sour cream (if desired)
Directions:View on Cookin Canuck
Why don't we display directions?