Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Crock-Pot® Chicken Chili
- 1 (16 ounce) jar green salsa (salsa verde)
- 1 (16 ounce) can diced tomatoes with green chile peppers
- 2 (15 ounce) cans white beans, drained
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can chicken broth
- 1 (14 ounce) can corn, drained
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 3 skinless, boneless chicken breasts
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/5 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 2.9g|
|Saturated Fat 0.7g|
|Total Carbohydrate 62.9g|
|Dietary Fiber 11g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|