Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Crispy squid with caponata
- 800g cleaned squid tubes (about 3 large tubes)
- 150g plain flour
- 1 tbsp cayenne pepper or chilli powder
- sunflower oil , for frying
- 1 large aubergine
- 4 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 onion , chopped
- 3 celery sticks, sliced
- 250g cherry tomatoes
- 3 garlic cloves , crushed
- 1 tsp caster sugar
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 150g green olives , stoned
- 30g capers , rinsed if salted
- handful basil leaves, shredded
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?