Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Crispy honey buffalo wings with blue cheese & celery slaw
- 1l sunflower or vegetable oil , for frying
- 1kg chicken wings
- 85g plain flour
- 2 tsp celery salt
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 50g butter
- 5 tbsp hot sauce (we used Encona Original Hot Pepper Sauce)
- 2 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 4 tbsp clear honey
- small white cabbage , finely shredded
- 2 carrots , cut into matchsticks
- 3 celery sticks, cut into matchsticks
- red onion , finely sliced
- 1 tbsp celery seeds
- 150g pack soft blue cheese , Gorgonzola works well
- 100ml soured cream
- 100g mayonnaise
- 3 tbsp white wine vinegar
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?