Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Crispy chilli beef with broccoli
- oil , for frying
- 300g minute or thin-cut sirloin steaks , sliced into thin strips and tossed with 3 tbsp cornflour
- broccoli florets from a small head, sliced
- 2 garlic cloves , sliced
- A 5cm piece ginger , finely chopped
- 1 tsp dried chilli flakes , or 1 dried chilli, crumbled
- bunch spring onion , sliced on the diagonal
- 4 tbsp soy sauce mixed with 5 tbsp sugar
- 2 limes , juiced
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?