Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Crispy chilli beef
- 350g thin-cut minute steak , very thinly sliced into strips
- 3 tbsp cornflour
- 2 tsp Chinese five-spice powder
- 100ml vegetable oil
- 1 red pepper , thinly sliced
- 1 red chilli , thinly sliced
- 4 spring onions , sliced, green and white parts separated
- 2 garlic cloves , crushed
- thumb-sized piece ginger , cut into matchsticks
- 4 tbsp rice wine vinegar or white wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp sweet chilli sauce
- 2 tbsp tomato ketchup
- cooked noodles , to serve (optional)
- prawn crackers, to serve (optional)
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?