Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Crispy barbecued side of salmon with cucumber yoghurt
- 1.5 kg side of salmon, from
- , ask your fishmonger, scaled and pin-boned
- zest and juice of 1 lemon
- 1 bunch fresh herby fennel tops or basil, leaves picked and finely chopped
- olive oil
- sea salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- 1 cucumber, peeled lengthways at intervals
- 300 ml fat-free natural yoghurt
- 1 fresh red chilli, deseeded and finely chopped
- 1 small bunch fresh mint or oregano, leaves picked and chopped
- extra virgin olive oil
Directions:View on Jamie Oliver
Why don't we display directions?