Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Crispy Zucchini Sticks with Olive Dip
- 1 ½ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup beer, plus more as needed for thinning
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- ½ cup chopped pitted Kalamata olives
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon Juice
- 2 medium zucchini
- Vegetable oil for deep frying
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 148kcal (7%)|
|Total Fat 13g (20%)|
|Saturated Fat 2g (8%)|
|Cholesterol 3mg (1%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 7g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|