Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Crispy Vegetable Tacos
- 1 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 yellow onion, diced
- 1 tomato, diced
- 1 cups corn kernels, fresh, frozen or canned
- 29 30 oz. canned black eyed peas, or use pinto beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/4 cup salsa
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped (optional)
- 12 taco shells (or use warm corn or flour tortillas)
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 2 cups iceberg lettuce, chopped
Directions:View on PBS Food
Why don't we display directions?